Beginners’ Hack Horse Riding
Horse riding in Ibiza is the perfect place to try the Beginners’ Hack Horse Riding for anyone wishing to try or improve their horse riding (even if you’ve never been on a horse). Enjoy an unforgettable experience riding through the stunning countryside that surrounds Santa Gertrudis.
The lesson teaches you to mount safely, walk and trot. If needed, the class includes time in the paddock to cover the basics, before a ride out through the fields and forests in the heart of the island. We think horse riding is one of the best ways to see Ibiza – up high, close to nature and away from the crowds.
Riders need only be confident, and prepared to have a go.
Fast Facts: Beginners’ Hack Horse Riding
- Why book with us. We work with most of the stables in Ibiza. We have years of experience and are kept up to date with availability. The stables get very booked up, especially during high season however we can normally get you out riding, as the stables always try to accommodate our clients.
- Price: € 50.00
- Duration: One hour (longer rides are available upon request)
- Start time: 09.00 AM
- End time: 20:00 PM
- Transportation provided to and from activity: No
- Meeting location: Santa Gertrudis- details sent upon confirmation of booking
- Activity location: Santa Gertrudis
- Languages spoken: English / Spanish / Catalan / Italian
- Available (All year): All Year
- What to bring: Please wear long trousers, and closed shoes preferably with a small heel – riding boots or trainers
- What is supplied / included: Horse, guide, helmets, body protector, refreshments after your ride
- Minimum age: 5
- Minimum number in group: 1
- Maximum number in group: 2
- Refund / Cancellation: More than 7 days full refund. More than 24 hours 50% returned. Cancellation less than 24 hours no refund. If we cancel because of rain or bad weather then we will reschedule a new ride on your preferred date
- Additional Information: English saddle style riding (not Western)